Monday 18 March 2013

Splosh has pretty packaging!


Right sooo here is the box!!It came and I thought it was late but it turns out they delivered on a day I was out and had followed my instructions on the box to leave it somewhere. And there it was. Box nice and small. 


 Once opened you are faced with some very pretty packaging! Dunno about anyone else but I do have to admit to being a sucker for pretty packaging :-)



In each peice of packaging was each bottle. Here they all are standing together. The refills are inside each bottle.



Here is a quick view of the bottles behind with the instuctions on.



Glad they are on the bottles too incase you loose the instuctions! Todays task ... Put them all together and give the general cleaner a whirl! I will be back with the results ...

No comments:

Post a Comment