Thursday 19 May 2011

More about me ~ Crafty!

So I thought I would let you know a bit more about me. I am very craft orientated. I like to do knitting, cross stitch, jewellery making, and card making! Some I am better at than others. For example I have been knitting since I was 4 years old and recently one of my projects was a big papoose for my sister’s baby.


And jewellery making I seem to struggle with as I can never get it as perfect as I want it!

 I do enjoy cross stitch but I tend to get a bit bored with it after a while so never attempt any big projects only small things like book markets, and mini cards. I do have a big winnie the pooh one but I can't see myself doing it any time soon and if I do it might be another 10 years before this is completed!
 I really want to expand into other areas like curtain, pillow, and clothes making. I have had a go at candle making/decorating. This one is only decorated as a christmas present.

I would like to make other stuff for the home like beaded curtain tie backs, children’s toys any thing else that grabs me! To do all of this I need to get over my fear of learning how to use a sewing machine! I want to get one but I fear it will be another thing that sits in the corner gathering dust. I just won't use it enough to justify its existence.
Here are a few cards I have made for birthdays this year.





No comments:

Post a Comment