Saturday 14 November 2020

A week to forget!!

 

Thank crunchy it’s Friday I said yesterday!! This is one week I don’t want to go through again.

Monday was the same old – school, nap and housework. Jessica however came home this week with pupil of the week which is awesome! She’s had a hard time lately so good to see her get something good. Oh and the morning saw my alarm not going off! Thankfully I was already awake and looked at my phone wondering what the time t’was. Then realised oh goody aunty my alarm isn’t working. After fiddling it would appear it does go off – Just without sound … No use to me LOL! So I ordered a phone for Tuesday delivery.



Tuesday morning saw Sophie waking me up at 6am with a tummy ache. She hadn’t eaten well the night before so I assumed she was hungry and was going to give her some food. I was in Jessica’s bed as she had gone in to sleep with daddy. So I invited Sophie in for a cuddle. She was about to drop off to sleep or so I thought when she sat up quick and was sick all over the floor and the duvet. Thankfully missing me! So that explains the tummy ache … I got out and went to get some gloves and all the cleaning gear. Put towels in her bed and relocated her! Then got to changing Jessica’s bed and disinfecting the floor etc. By the time I had finished everything it was time to go in and wake Jessica and start morning prep and school run for her. Sophie sat in with Daniel whilst I went out and she was sick again whilst I was out but was fine for the rest of the day. Less than half hour later she was asking for food! She had to be off school for 48 hours but 24 hours later her bottom end started putting out so we are still waiting for that to give us some normality before she can return. Hoping Monday as Monday is photo day! Tuesday saw the arrival of my new phone yippee. £120 and very pretty back to it. I’m not too sure about it though tbh as the camera is pretty rubbish and half of me wants to say it’s even a bit worse than my old phone! I might send it back but undecided yet …









Wednesday – General day of looking after poorly child – I say poorly – She was running around like everything was fine ha! And house work – I also was napping as I’ve slept bad this week. Listened out most of the night for poorly people and in case Jess came down with it! When I did sleep it was very light and I woke at the slightest sound. Here are some pictures take with it. The more yellowy type pictures are my old phone and the whiter ones my new phone. What do you think?





Picture above: OLD PHONE BELOW NEW



ABOVE NEW PHONE - BELOW NEW ...





Thursday … I have also had weird aching legs for this past month which has been reducing my energy as they have felt similar to flu where you are exhausted and they can’t really hold you up for long. This past week has got worse though with an added dead heavy feeling. It keeps moving around from 1 leg to 2 legs. Sometimes all day sometimes ok until later in the day. So I rang the Drs on Thursdays. As soon as they heard they were dead sort of feeling they had me in very quickly – from 1st phone call to getting back home was 2 hours. They did all sorts of tests – eyes, bp, pulse, temp, arm and leg strength. Seems they thought I had had a stroke so wanted to check all neuro responses! But concluded that something was trapped in my back somewhere and given a referral to physio and told to use over the counter pain killers. I’ve no idea how I did it at all. It seems to have come on gradually rather than a case of I lifted something heavy and felt my back go. Very weird!! So I will get a phone call from physio on Tuesday. And until then I am like an old woman without much get up and go! It makes me not want to do anything as it’s some uncomfortable!

Friday – Sophies rear end is still not right so no school for her but for Jess it was pudsey day of dressing up in spotty clothes. She doesn’t have any so was a non school uniform really for her! She wanted a plait in her hair and for me to take a picture.  No one else has been ill so I assume the germs are done here now. I spent the evening both on my laptop in bed and doing a few puzzles in my puzzle book. I find my back/legs are comfier up there rather than on the sofa. Probably because I have so many pillows behind me I’m practically bolt upright! 




So that’s it for this week. One to forget for sure like the rest of 2020!!! Any tips for Sciatica do let me know!! The aching drives me more mad than the numbness and tingling but that ain’t good either! What worked for you? Do let me know! Hope everyone else is well! Keep looking to the skies – It might snow soon hahaha!!! Lots of love to all X



No comments:

Post a Comment