Friday 17 September 2021

The Birthday Continues ...

Straight into birthday update part 2 ...


Saturday 17th July:

Well Sophie has been diahwoowoo free the past 48 hours or so so the birthday sleepover for Jess that was moved to today is on.

I wake up to my bed mate next to me once again. Aaah isn't she sweet!


My bed mate has also lost a tooth! So was wanting her picture taking of her gap!


The weather has perked up her again and the sun and heat has returned yay. Just in time for the girls to have the pool out. Once J's friend came over around 5pm it was time to get right on in ... I am of course on life guard duty!



After we had tea we had J's official chocolate cake from the bakery




The girls then wanted a late night trip to the park. So we got ready to go.






The evening ended before bed with Roblox party boxes/bags. They didn't go down too well and they looked bored with them (except Sophie) so I think we have now reached the age where party bags are no more!



J's friend was tired and asked to go to bed at 10:30 so we went down early. She passed out around 11:15 but Jess was still up gone midnight as she was so excited! Thankfully I didn't see them too early in the morning and it was around 7:30am which brings us on to ...


Sunday 18th July:

Once up the girls wanted to do sleeping bag racing down the stairs. This a noisy affair so i've no idea how delighted the neighbours were to hear all this going on! But fun was had by all. 
Late morning saw the girls in the paddling pool. And then there was the demands for nails to be done and tattoos to be put on! Then back in the pool to wash it all off - Doh! 






J's friend went home around 5pm before tea. So we decided as it was so nice and summer was so rare that we ought to have a BBQ outside! Hubby rigged up some weird contraption to hold it. No this doesn't look safe I agree!!! LOL







Ending with marshmallows and a selfie lol! Was a good but busy weekend so got no gardening done. Expecting similar busyness next weekend as it will be Sophie's birthday!

After tea hubby watered the bushes - well dead - in the front lawn. Or should I say he let Jess loose with the hosepipe. Then chaos took over with water fights just as it's time to go to bed!!! Video of the madness here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/1sw4SXADtfccMkQd6


Right i'm off. All still good here. I've been banging out posts daily. Got 2 more lined up ready to go out to you all - all finished - so i'm in good stead! Got a tooth annoying me a bit over the past couple of weeks. Hoping it's not going to go the route of my other tooth that I had to go to the emergency dentist for back in April. (That one is still going btw! Ended up I had undetected infection in it and needed root canal. I had root canal on emergency last month but part 2 to finish the root canal isn't until December because they are so busy!!) But yes this other tooth is giving me sharp pain on biting down on occasions but not all the time. I have a general check up booked in for 2 weeks time so I am praying it holds on until then! I am going to use some corsodyl mouthwash which is a antiseptic to try and keep infection at bay so it doesn't go the same route as the other one! Nightmare! It's so bad because we see our dentist annually for check ups and I haven't seen since March 2019! So that's 2 1/2 years! We were due March 2020 but due to the rona we didn't get there. Then everything was shut. So I was only really forced to go in April this due to the pain I was in. So my poor mouth is now playing catch up on missed treatment. Not to mention how bad my eating was over lockdown - so much chocolate!! So this all self induced! 

Right I really am off now lol! Sleep well all. Lots of love from The Mad House Xx






No comments:

Post a Comment