Monday 3 May 2021

Poorly People!

Gah not felt like blogging recently. Either been too tired, had a headache or just not in the mood! Not much has happened really as same old routine of school, home and swimming lessons now restarted. So i'll get straight into the catch up! 


Saturday 17th April:

Today is the continuation of last weeks start on making a new vaggie patch! Oh my! Not vaggie patch LOL!! Veggie patch!!! Do excuse me LOL! First job put some seeds in my new tubs ... First in carrots


Then I planted some more potatoes ...


Then I thought I should take out some more of last years main crop that still lives! These have long since gone into a roast dinner lol!


















I wanted a tomato grow bag so this meant a diversion to Homebase to get some plants and veggies. Well all we went for was tomatoes and a grow bag! Ended up not getting tomatoes as I want 3 and there is no way I can justify paying £4.50 for 1 plant!! I however came away with the following ...















Tomato bag in place. Need to do some more moving stones and getting cardboard down tomorrow. The sooner this is all in place the sooner I can get more planters our and filled in. Need to put my willow ones in place but I really want to oil them first. Too cold for the oil to dry though so will have to wait a bit. Gaaah!!

All the strawberries are starting to come along ... Not quite sure where I am going to put them all mind!


In the evening Sophie set up a line of dominoes an wanted to me video it. They all worked! Impressive! Well it's actually Jenga type blocks not dominoes but you get my drift! Here's the vid: https://photos.app.goo.gl/RYe33uzfZVfYPkhW7

Sunday 18th April:

Don't think I did anything in the garden today as no pictures to show! But I found this plant on facebook which looks pretty cool! If it's even true!


Oh yes I remember now! Today is the day that I had big tooth ache! Came on Saturday night and kept me up all night. Only got 4 hours sleep so went off to the out of hours dentists. Real pain in the bum as the weather was really good too!  Still 2 filings later and job done as they say!

Monday 19th April:

Still in tooth pain - worse than yesterday in a way so rang my own dentists who said see how it is end of week it should have settled by then. 
Today I sat by the pond for a sandwich for lunch. Can't eat much as it's hurting my teeth loads. 

























The primroses look good. Just a shame they seem to favour my lawn over the flower borders!


Jessica was on webcam to her friends after school and they decided to do an under the table 24 hour challenge. The idea being the last one to come out would win lol! Jess gave up after about 15 minutes as the floor was too hard!



Sophie came home with only one plimsoll from school! ... So I've had to email them to find the other. It is named! Kind annoying as this is the 2nd pair this school year! And i'm not going to buy a 3rd pair!



For tea I have some shepherds pie as a ding meal as this is easy to eat for my poor tooth! In the evening I come and complain about said tooth on my blog lol!



Tuesday 20th April:

On the way home from school I saw this big bush was just starting to flower. Photos are pretty pants as taken on my phone but you get the idea!






Sophie came home with this little Easter basket she had made at school. Must have forgotten to bring it home before Easter or something - Ooops!





Mummy tidies the dining room ...



Junk on the stairs to go up ...


And living room reasonable for a change!

At bed time Sophie wants her picture taking in her bed ... Not quite sure why lol! And before PJ's too ...



Thursday 21st April:

Last night right before bed Sophie had some proper diahrrea. So I have myself a poorly girl home tonight. Oddly enough she is ok in herself which is kinda annoying! So a day of ipad and Cbeebies it is for her! She was even well enough to make paper airplanes and throw them at me ...




Thursday 21st1 April:

Nothing new. Sophie still home but bum hasn't produced anything else! So back to school tomorrow ... 


Friday 22nd April:

Back to school for Soph as predicted. After she wants to go to the park so we go. The weather is lush for it to be fair! So I took a picture of a daisy and Sophie took a short video of a hedge! ... As you do ...


Here's the hedge LOL!!: https://photos.app.goo.gl/5odxuyp869ZyPvh87


Right that's it for this round up. Sorry it's a bit long but only one week real weekend day of activity meant this would be a short post so thought I would go for the lot! How your all well and surviving the best you can! I'm off to bed once again to chill for a bit. Lots of lot to all - Love The Mad House Xx












No comments:

Post a Comment